Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a necessity in the present world. For iOS consumers, there are many instances where you’d need iPhone real time location tracking like once you lost your iPhone someplace or monitoring your loved ones to know where they go behind your back. Since, it is not feasible to keep them under your watchful times each of the times, especially when you are working, you can take assistance in the real-time location monitoring tools and apps to monitor their locations. Thus, in this guide, we’ve given you a few of the best iPhone real time location tracking tools and apps that you can use to keep your eye on the positioning of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
GuestSpy is a totally free iPhone real time location tracking app that lets you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and then monitor its location in real time.
– It is possible to track the real-time location of the target.
– It has Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be tracked.
– It works silently in the background.
– GuestSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It places a lot of pressure on the battery.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download GuestSpy App at: https://android.guestspy.com
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is an iPhone real-time place tracking app that lets you monitor the positioning of your relative at any time. It utilizes the GPS, internet mapping, and other most recent iPhone features to provide you the best location monitoring for tracking your kids, spouse or other family members.
– You can monitor the location of additional iPhone users of the previous 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or deny additional iPhone users to trace where you are.
– You can reduce the battery usage.
– Very simple to enroll and use.
– You can track children, workers, as well as stolen or lost iPhone.
– Occasionally, it neglects to update the places.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is the official app from Apple to track the real-time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app can also be utilized as a way to track the location of their iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS devices and people who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– it’s very simple to monitor the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of this device can also be seen.
– It also provides directions to the lost device.
– You can view the battery percent on the target device.
– It doesn’t have any Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS apparatus with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the best iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with a great deal of powerful features. Not only it permits you to track the location of this goal, but also the duration, space, speed and altitude of the device.
– it’s possible to share the location with other individuals.
– Can track space, rate, and length of the device when it started moving.
– there’s no need to register for using this program.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It isn’t free and you would need to spend money to download this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free place sharing program that lets you share your real time GPS location with someone. But if you want to monitor someone who you can just send a sharing petition from their apparatus to yourself. Then you would be able to see all of their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of someone without having to register.
– Very simple to use and runs invisibly at the background.
– You would have to get access to the target device to deliver an sharing petition to your apparatus.
– Battery drain is ensured as this program runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and over.
Check over here at https://android.guestspy.com
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that allows you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Locate My iPhone, Find My Friends is used for iPhone real time location monitoring and place the Geofencing places to get alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a place.
– Track real-time location of your buddies or loved ones.
– You can share your own location for a predetermined time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alarms when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Accessible free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the information is inaccurate.
– The newest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are one of the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps which you could use to monitor the GPS location of somebody. Utilizing this program, you can set Geofences alerts around certain places.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alarms.
– You can also get instructions to your kid’s location.
– If you would like to track place history of someone, you need to buy in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Best iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time spot tracking programs mentioned above will only enable you to monitor the GPS area of this target. But, if you want to track other iPhone activities or information, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring tool.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool that allows you to monitor the activities of a person on their telephones. Though it is available for tracking activities of both Android and iOS apparatus, the functioning is different for both this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the monitoring app on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you just must know the iCloud ID and password of the target. It can track many different iPhone data for example messages, call logs, locations history, plus much more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location history of the target.
– It also monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of this target.
– Web browsing history can also be tracked.
– Calendars, Notes, reminders etc. can also be assessed using NetSpy.
– you could also track the applications installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official site of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account.
Step 2: Today, in the NetSpy setup wizard, then enter the name and age of the goal and choose the OS as iOS then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, enter the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Verify”.
Nowlogin to your NetSpy dash and after that you can spy or track the activities of the goal iPhone. Click on”Location History” to see the places visited by the goal. In addition to this, you can also remotely assess his text message, call logs, program picture, video and other information directly.
There are a lot of reasons why somebody would like to use iPhone real-time location tracking apps. This might include tracking the location of kids, workers, or spouses. If you don’t understand how to monitor the real-time location of an iPhone, then you can use the top iPhone real-time location monitoring apps mentioned here. But if you want to monitor more than just location history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to monitor the mobile phone actions of the goal.